Friday, November 19, 2010

Radcliffe, Grint, and Watson...The Triumvirate

Back in 2000 or 2001 when casting was done for HP and the Sorcerers Stone, it must've been really tough to cast out the main three characters, because they had to be good child actors and you had to hope they turned into beautiful, beautiful (what are they now?) 24 year olds depicting 17 year olds.

Nonetheless, it was really tough, but I will give you my analysis of the three.  (I havn't seen Part 1 yet by the way).

Daniel Radcliffe:  The boy with the equine fetish.  He was a real cutiepie back in the day, looked just like the drawings of Harry in the book.  Spot on.  Wonderful job casting crew...

But now look at Daniel Radcliffe.  I'd always imagined Harry a tad bit taller, not having a ridiculously wide face, and without the odd horse fetish.

Harry is a hero-type character with lots of emotions though, lots of emotions, and Harry is bad at emotions. So do to Daniel's odd face type and often questionable acting it seems to make him the perfect choice for an emotional teenage boy, although I wouldn't want my universe to hang in his balance.

Rupert Grint:  I have no strong feeling besides thank god he got a haircut after Goblet.   Oh dear was that dreadful.  So besides that he strikes me as the perfect character for a I'm not as good as Harry but I'm probably a lot more normal once you get past my jealousy complex.

Emma Watson:  Emma Watson was just a bushy haired child when we first met her.  Now she is the most beautiful woman in the entireee world.  You heard me.  Emma Watson is fierce, and is perfect for Hermione, and she is also the most beautiful gorgeous person ever and I wanted to apply to Brown and wished I had tried harder in school just so I could've.

AND ANYONE WHO DARES TO SAY ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT HER NEW HAIRCUT IS A HORRIBLE PERSON BECAUSE SOMEONE AS GORGEOUS AS EMMA WATSON LOOKS GORGEOUS WHETHER OR NOT SHE HAS HAIR, WHETHER OR NOT ANYTHINGGGGG!!!

So basically Daniel Radcliffe makes me laugh, Rupert Grint works, and I love Emma Watson and if you dare bismirch the name of Ms. Watson, you will have to face my fury.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Charlie,

    Emma Watson's new haircut sucks. And she is most definitely NOT the most beautiful woman in the world. Case in point, Natalie Portman. She cut her hair and looked 50billion times better than Ms Watson does now. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Myles,

    Oh no you di'nt!!

    I agree that Natalie Portman is very attractive and that her short hair cut she yes looks quite gorgeous.

    I hope we can see past our differences and still be friends, BUT WE CAN'T!

    jk....kinda

    ReplyDelete