Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Welcome to "The Issues"

Welcome to "The Issues", a blog dedicated to bringing to the light the problems of the world, big or small, important or not.  I, the blogmaster...errrr...guy with the password, will write posts about something I think is wrong with the world.  You may then comment upon my post.  You may support me, you may question me, you may blow my complaints to nothing with your vast intellect or you may throw a thousand curse words at me to show your distaste.

But also, you may post posts and bring up problems as well, of which I shall comment on, and so forth, and so forth, and yes.

Of course, all posts I make will be of my personal beliefs and, although I do not consider myself a controversial individual, at times I will have to be a controversial blogmaster or else this blog would not be interesting at all.

Charlie
Blogmaster
"What Is Wrong With The World Today?" -FotC

No comments:

Post a Comment